80s comedies are the best... or are they not?

Greetings fellow 80s fans!
So, it seems to me that You wanna watch something fun from the 80s eh?
Been searching and searching, and watching and watching and You still can't get enough of those funny flicks from Your favorite decade right?
Well, me too!
As I'm still watching new stuff, rewatching old stuff, and going trough some very odly stuff.
So to help You decide what to watch, and what NOT TO WATCH, to give You a few recommendations and hints on some great titles You've never heard of, I've decide to create this simple blog, where I'll be reviewing comedy flick from 80s I'll get me hands on.
So, let's get started.
And have fun, both reading and watching! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Trouble in Little China ( 1986 )

A fine mess (1986)

Fletch lives (1989)